Saturday, November 7, 2009

Compliments by my customers

Mrs Soh: Just completed my session with Huiling yest..GOOD! will call her up again for my monthly massage!

Shahreny: Hi Huiling, thnks for d great & relaxing postnatal massage ya (really enjoyed it)...will call u again for d slimming massage

A motherhood forum member: I've done the massage with Huiling and I slim down 1kg in the first week! The body wrap is very important must wear it!

Cloverluv: Huiling is very professional in her session, never late, takes herwork seriously but is very easy going. Thumbs up for her service!

Tinospora: Also just want to show my support for Huiling :) She's a very nicelady with good skills. Engaged her services last year after giving birth :)


Teo qiaolin dawn: Thumb up for huiling...she is nice and really did a good job...after 5days of massage i lost 10kg...still gt few more to go lol ...im dawnfrm circuit rd...More business for you...

Elle: Hi, Hui Ling Nice to see you set bp here. Your massage is really relaxing and till now i still miss having it :)

Carol Tan: I have slim down and the massage is very relaxing :)))

Mdm Lim: Hi, thks a lot for th massage, i enjoyed th massage very much!

Adeline Chen: My recommendation to Huiling, her massage is really relaxing and I cansee the result of my tummy just after 3 days!

2 comments:

  1. It is really a nice information and helpful for readers.

    Spa List in Gurgaon, Inquire and Book your massage by female and male

    Body Massage in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have engaged Huiling for the post natal massage after delivery of my first 2 boys and now third one, I am definitely going to call for her service again.

    ReplyDelete